Do not discard...


Double and triple exposures are not something that I've done very well.  This one accidently turned out (and I really like it). I was trying to take a photo of Maci with a flash on my Polaroid 250 Land Camera.  The flash didn't fire, so I took another one. After it didn't fire the second time, I figured that one more wouldn't make it any worse. No flash again, so I pulled the print and was amazed at the results. 

So much can be brought out of this one simple photo that some might discard. 

It demonstrates how time does not stand still. Ever... 
It represents an end to a year that was definitely a blur for me. Where did it go... 
It helps reiterate why I have backed off on social media to enjoy the here and now in my life at home. Real images capturing real moments of real people that mean the world to me... 
It is a wonderful image of my oldest daughter that I will cherish. Forever... 
It helps me understand that good things can come from stepping outside of your norm. In everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment