from another world...

Took the bottom image for the "Impossible Moment In Time" graffiti theme today. I took the top image using my Leica M8 and adjusted the contrast, using NIK Color Efex Pro, to bring out the details. Let it be known that I messed up the exposure terribly on the bottom one. This affected the colors and the amount of detail in the highlights. I should have set the exposure to full darken to compensate for the PX680 Cool film. For some reason, I continually forget this when I go to take pictures with the Spectra camera.  I think it has something to do with the fact that I don't take pictures with the Spectra very often. 

However, sometimes the mistakes end up being phenomenal photos. Despite the fact that you cannot see all of the detail, the Impossible image is somewhat surreal. Almost from another world far beneath the sea...  


No comments:

Post a Comment