happy birthday Maci...


Birthdays were meant to be celebrated. It is always fun when we get together as a family to share in the celebration. Maci turned 24 yrs old today and she still lets me take photos of here blowing out the candle(s) on her cake... 

Sherri and I are so proud of the daughter, wife and mother that she has become. We couldn't dream of her being or doing anything else. It is so special to get to spend each and every birthday with her.

I know I could have taken my Canon digital camera and captured a much "better" image (by most people's standards), but the unique type of images that come out of Polaroid cameras always tug at my heart. I am so glad that Tyler brought home that Polaroid box camera from a garage sale over three years ago. The memories that he and I have captured since then with these silly analog cameras will forever be some of my most treasured possessions.

Happy Birthday Maci Tyndell!

No comments:

Post a Comment