a new chapter...


One of my struggles with having many types of cameras is never really "focusing" on any one particular camera. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them all, but I probably miss out on becoming an expert on any one camera because I am constantly switching out between types of cameras. I recently got my Hasselblad back from being repaired/CLA'd. Seems that during the past week I have been shooting it more than any other camera (thus my decision to include it in the photo). Tonight I decided to finally dust off my Toyo 4x5 camera and shoot my first frame of New55 film. I have had the film for a few weeks, but I just haven't had time to set up the 4x5 camera to try it out. Not the most exciting shot, but I can now say that I have shot New55 film. The positive and negative both seem to be true to what I metered. I am beyond excited to find some more interesting subjects so that I can shoot more of this film...

No comments:

Post a Comment