happy birthday pyper...

Back in September of 2012 Impossible offered a limited supply of the Pigeonhole Edition of PX 680 color shade film for sale to Impossible Pioneers.  As soon as I saw it, I knew that this was the perfect film to buy for Pyper's 2nd birthday party. THIS FILM WAS MADE FOR A PARTY!

I still had one exposure of Gold Frame PX680 color shade film in my SX-70 camera. Before we left for the party, I solved that problem.

pre-pigeonhole picture


After we arrived at the North Texas Children's Museum (in Commerce, TX) for Pyper's party, I loaded the film and this was the darkslide that pops out.


Lots of kids all around and it was her nap time, so she started out a little shy.


Got a picture of the cake before the action began.


Take 1 - Mom and Pyper blowing out the candles.


Take 2 - Tyler and I both wanted to get a better angle so we re-lit the candles and tried again. (It is a curse being a child of a photographer :))


The Children's Museum had all of these old artifacts that children could play on. This was a keyboard at the mission control station for a space shuttle takeoff. I had to get the Gateway 2000 emblem to add to the authenticity of the photo.


Pyper was tired of having her picture taken so I got one of her mom and dad.


A few days after the party I still had two pictures left so I took Pyper out while her mom went shopping. She was showing off her hair. Her mom tied her hair in the shape of a bow. What a little model she was.


I darkened the exposure a little on this one because the back ground was so reflective.  I should have left it alone. Still a super-cute picture!


Alright Impossible Project, I need some help with topping this next year.  You have a few months to come up with another great idea, but my expectations are high.  :)

Happy Birthday Pyper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment