before we left...


Today, I wanted to use a film that I hardly ever use and take it in a place that is not my norm. The film was expired Polaroid Type 59, the camera/lens was my Toyo-View G 4x5 / Fujinon 210mm f/5.6 and the location was in my office using cloudy window light. Because of the scarce lighting, I used a shutter speed of 1/2 second and hoped for the best. Sherri is becoming more accustomed to me surprising her with another hairbrained idea for a picture. I have taken so many pictures of her lately with all of my different cameras and film, she is probably becoming numb to it. This picture was a spur-of-the-moment photo request when we were on our way out the door. I had the camera set up in my office with a film holder loaded for the occasion.

Not for sure why this particular box of film has the orange band across the middle, but it has been there on every shot. If the exposure is dark, it seems to show up even more. Even with the orange band, I can't wait for more pictures with this film. Glad I still have almost 3 boxes of 20 left...  

No comments:

Post a Comment