my catalyst for change...


Been such a long time since I have posted anything to any of my blogs. I still continually shoot all formats of film (instant pack film, instant integral film, instant large format, 35mm and 120mm) on almost a daily basis, but I have hardly posted anything but digital on Instagram lately. As I write this, I know that I will be leaving on another business trip tomorrow and the easiest film camera to take with me will be my Leica M6. I have taken some amazing shots with this camera (will know for sure when I finally decide to get my 5-6 rolls developed), but it is far from the convenience of instant film. As I get make time over the next few weeks, I hope will be posting more of my instant film. Let this photo tonight be my catalyst for change...

No comments:

Post a Comment