a moment in time...


Here is a portrait of Sadi that I shot today before she left to go back to college after spending her Spring Break with us this past week. What at great week it was! I am so glad that we still get these opportunities to spend time together as a family. 

As I become more intentional with my family photos (both analog and digital), I have come to realize that every picture has the potential of becoming an important moment in time. I try to take as many candid snapshots as possible, but the occasional posed shot is just as important to stop that moment in time when you were exactly who you were at that moment. I want my kids and grandkids to have tons of printed analog images to occasionally sift through and have the opportunity to talk about the moment that they were taken. I want each and every portrait/candid to be something that I remember, but more importantly something that they will remember much later in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment