the stare...


Here is another case where Tyler allowed me to collaborate with him and show up to take an 8x10 photo during an engagement shoot (even using one shot of his color film). In the end, this photo wasn't the best composition because I angled the camera down too much and created some un-appealing angles on the vertical planks of the building. That is probably being overly picky, but I seem to focus on that now when I look at the image. One thing is for certain, the only way to learn on 8x10 is to make mistakes. Because of the cost involved and the rarity of the film, you really pay attention from that point on after you make a mistake. That being said, in my opinion the warmness of the image and the couple's pose makes up for the composition. Because of that, I couldn't help but post this image. There is still nothing like an 8x10 Impossible color image... 

No comments:

Post a Comment