mapping out an idea...



I am so thankful that I have a son-in-law that is so incredibly creative. He found these maps and set them aside because he knew that they had potential for a photo. I also am so thankful that Tyler is always willing to be part of a collaboration and allow others to benefit from his creativity. You could say that he is selfless with his creativity. He is always willing to share, even if it means that someone else may benefit from his vision. In this case, I think I benefited from his creative vision for these maps. I just knew that I wanted to try a head shot with a shallow depth of field using these maps as the background. These two photos were taken in my garage today using the two maps, my Polaroid 600SE camera on a tripod and lighting coming in the open garage door. In both cases, I believe the subject meets the tone of the map. This is another case where the Polaroid IDUV film intensifies the photo and makes it even better. Not for sure what I will do when I run completely out of the IDUV and 669 film. I took a total of three instant shots today (two IDUV and one Impossible SX-70). These two photos far exceeded what I could have ever expected...

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful... love the lighting and the colors are amazing....

    ReplyDelete