photos of matt...

Matt Ronan came over to Greenville last night to get me to help him with a light leak that he had on his camera. Good news is we fixed the light leak so he can stop wasting exposures of his expired Polaroid 669. Tried to take a photo of him using one of my few remaining exposures of Polaroid Chocolate film. Unfortunately, that was sorta bad news because I overexposed another shot (see below). I mixed up my reading from my light meter (@80 ISO) and the exposure I was getting with my Fuji camera (@200 ISO). Basically I wasn't paying attention... ugh...


So after that, I still wanted a photo, but I didn't want to chance another chocolate exposure so I pulled out some of my most reliable stash: Polaroid 690. I bought all of this film over a year ago from Don's Photo Equipment in Dallas. The good thing is that more often than not, I hit the exposure on this film. Another one in the win column...

No comments:

Post a Comment