maci and pyper...

Photos from this weekend...

This is why I buy Impossible film!  Not because it is some perfect film that always works as I want it to. I buy it because it produces one of a kind pictures that are totally unpredictable, somewhat artistic and cannot be replicated in the same way with digital. 

As I hold these Impossible images in my hand, I love how they both have stories that run deep through the layers of the photo. Such a personal experience to be able to pull these photos out and hold them while viewing...


2 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful Troy. Particularly love the light on Maci. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! It was the "golden" light near sunset that every photographer loves. Too bad it only lasts a few minutes each day...

      Delete